The Veleganov Company - Plovdiv is established in 1872 by the two brothers Lazar and Ivan Veleganov. The functioning of the company concurs with the pre-liberation period of Bulgaria from the Ottoman rule when the Veleganov brothers take an active part in

Blagoevgrad
"26 mai" Ltd. was established in the year 2000 as the successor of "26 mai – Natalia Gurkova", founded in 1991. The company is a manufacturer and exporter of steel and iron parts. Company's production activities are carried out in its own factory, which includes mechanical, thermal

English translation is in progress or not avaiable.

Nova Zagora
English translation is in progress or not avaiable.

Plovdiv
English translation is in progress or not avaiable.

Karlovo
English translation is in progress or not avaiable.

Radilovo
English translation is in progress or not avaiable.